Rental Management Group has several advertising vehicles to help you target your message to professionals in the equipment rental industry.
- Rental Management, the official publication of the American Rental Association (ARA), is our award-winning monthly publication that provides an in-depth look at issues facing businesses in the industry. Not only does the print issue reach our subscribers in a timely fashion, but authorized ARA members also receive an online digital copy, which is a replica of the print version with links and other online features.
- RENTAL MANAGEMENT DIGITAL offers an authorized reader base access to each monthly issue before the print edition arrives by mail. This easy to use online format is complete with editorial and advertising content from the printed version and can be accessed anywhere at any time. The digital offering allows readers the option to click on an advertisement and be delivered directly to the advertiser's website to learn more about their products and services.
- Rental Pulse, our weekly e-newsletter, keeps thousands of people up to date on what is happening in the equipment rental industry as well as exclusive news and information from the ARA. Each weekly issue is posted on RentalPulse.com, providing added exposure for advertising companies.
- Special supplements deliver key information on topics that impact the equipment rental industry, such as disaster preparedness, risk management, new products and financial management. These supplements are developed by the staff of RENTAL MANAGEMENT magazine with the same diligence and quality that goes into each monthly issue.
- Partner Publishing combines the marketing efforts of a company with the information needs of their target audience. Companies that provide information about their products and services in a custom publication are viewed in higher regard than their competition. Contact the RENTAL MANAGEMENT staff for information about partner publishing projects.
The Rental Show: Each year, there are special advertising opportunities surrounding The Rental Show. Advertisers can take advantage of The Hot List, The Rental Show Directory, Rental Pulse Daily and more.
Special advertising opportunities: Often times Rental Management Group products will offer special opportunities to advertise your business. Contact your area Rental Management sales representative for information.