ARA Store to offer Show-Only Specials and more
Those attending The Rental Show 2014 in Orlando, Fla., scheduled for Feb. 9-12, will have the chance to find out more about the American Rental Association’s (ARA) products by visiting the ARA Store, which will be located on the second floor near registration at the Orange County Convention Center’s North-South Building.
The store will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 9; Monday, Feb. 10; and Tuesday, Feb.11; as well as 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
“The ARA Store will offer you a real-time, interactive ARA experience,” says Carla Brozick, CAE, ARA senior director of education and training. “We’ve added a new assessment tool that will help you match your needs with the appropriate ARA resource. We think this will be a great addition — saving time while connecting you to what you need. Stop in between Sunday and Wednesday to see which products best serve you.”
Another new feature at the ARA Store this year is the Safety Corner. “Risk management and safety are such priority issues for rental operations. This year, we, along with ARA Insurance, are dedicating a significant amount of space in the ARA Store that will address just these areas,” Brozick says.
Several Show-Only Specials also will be available for attendees to take advantage of that will be offered only at the ARA Store:
- Save $50 off the ARA Rental Profitability Program, the interactive online, rental-specific program designed to sharpen your financial know-how, fire up your financial dashboards and maximize your profitability.
- Save $100 off the Cost of Doing Business Report, the only financial benchmarking guide available to the equipment rental industry that shows how you can make your business more efficient and profitable.
- Save with free shipping on all ARA products you purchase at the ARA Store, except Ready-to-Rent tags.
In addition, when you visit the ARA Store, you can:
- Learn how to brand your business while maximizing your maintenance operation with the new, personalized Ready-to-Rent tags.
- View the new offerings available from Rental U, the free streaming educational resource for you and your employees.
- Preview the ARA Professional Driver Education Program.
- Find out how the Certified Event Rental Professional (CERP) program can give you a competitive edge, the professional credentials you need and remarkable results for your customers.
- Review the books authored by The Rental Show speakers.
Be sure to also bring The Rental Show coin that you received in the mail with you to the ARA Store. By presenting the coin, you will be entered in a drawing for $2,500.