At The Rental Show 2014, scheduled for Feb. 9-12, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., you can find:
- Innovative solutions for your unique business needs.
- Business resources that are rental-specific.
- Advocacy efforts that create positive changes for your business and the industry.
- Networking opportunities that offer critical peer-to-peer connections.
All you need to do is visit the American Rental Association (ARA) Resource Center — Booth No. 2769 on the trade show floor — during the show.
“This is your opportunity to experience firsthand all that ARA offers to help you succeed and grow in the industry,” says Debby Schaller, ARA director of general member services.
“You will have the chance to meet with ARA staff, ask questions and learn how ARA can help you address your rental-specific needs,” Schaller says.
ARA staff members from these areas will be available to answer questions, share resources and provide any wanted or needed assistance with:
- Education and training
- Government Affairs
- State, local and provincial services
- Rental Management Group
- ARA Insurance
- ARA Foundation
“It’s all about providing you the innovation, business resources, advocacy and networking that you need to succeed,” says Tom Hubbell, ARA vice president of marketing and communications.
“That is why, at ARA, we focus so intensely on these areas and integrate them into everything we do. They are that essential. As your association, we understand the specific challenges you face and are here to provide the products and services that offer you solutions and connections that make a difference. Stop by and see for yourself how ARA is here to serve you — in all aspects of your business,” he says.
Check out the ARA Store
By visiting the ARA Store during The Rental Show this February, you can:
- Gain hands-on access to the American Rental Association (ARA) products that benefit your business.
- Save money on those products.
- Enter to win $2,500.
The ARA Store will be located on the second floor near registration at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.
“The ARA Store will offer you a real-time, interactive ARA experience,” says Carla Brozick, CAE, ARA senior director of education and training. “We’ve added a new assessment tool that will help you match your needs with the appropriate ARA resource. We think this will be a great addition — saving time while connecting you to what you need. Stop in between Sunday and Wednesday to see which products best serve you.”
Another new item is the Safety Corner. “Risk management and safety are such priority issues for rental operations. This year, we, along with ARA Insurance, are dedicating a significant space in the ARA Store that will address just these areas,” she says.
You also can get what you need at a great price by taking advantage of the Show-Only Specials that only will be offered at the ARA Store:
- Save $50 off the ARA Rental Profitability Program, the interactive online, rental-specific program designed to sharpen your financial know-how, fire up your financial dashboards and maximize your profitability.
- Save $100 off the Cost of Doing Business Report, the only financial benchmarking guide available to the equipment rental industry that shows how you can make your business more efficient and profitable.
- Save with free shipping on all ARA products you purchase at the ARA Store, except Ready-to-Rent tags.
- Learn how to brand your business while maximizing your maintenance operation with the new, personalized Ready-to-Rent tags.
- View the new offerings available from Rental U, the free streaming educational resource for you and your employees.
- Preview the ARA Professional Driver Education Program.
- Find out how the Certified Event Rental Professional (CERP) program can give you a competitive edge, the professional credentials you need and remarkable results for your customers.
- Review the books authored by The Rental Show speakers.
Don’t forget to bring The Rental Show coin that you received in the mail with you to the ARA Store. By presenting the coin, you will be entered in a drawing for $2,500.
Win an Apple iPad Air with Wi-Fi
Drop off your ticket at the ARA Resource Center — booth No. 2769. You could go home a winner of the 16-gigabyte Apple iPad Air, complete with Wi-Fi — valued at $499.