As a Rental Management subscriber, you also are entitled to receive the digital version of the printed magazine each month. Watch for an email to arrive in your inbox with a link to the latest Rental Management DIGITAL edition often before your print edition arrives in the mail, especially for our international readers.
This month, both the January 2014 pre-show issue and Rental Management’s new product supplement, The Hot List, are available in a digital format.
The digital editions are designed to complement the print issue, which subscribers will continue to receive in the mail. If you are not a subscriber or if you want to receive your own print edition, complete the subscriber card in this issue and either mail it or fax it. You also can go online to RentalManagementMag.com and click on the “Subscribe” button in upper right corner of the home page.
Rental Management DIGITAL also can be accessed by clicking on the Rental Management DIGITAL icon on the home page of RentalManagementMag.com. If you didn’t receive an email message with a link to the digital edition, contact Kaye Stockstill at 800-334-2177, ext. 243, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access 24 hours a day, seven days a week from any Internet-connected device.
- The opportunity to see equipment in action by clicking on the video icon next to selected products.
- Immediate access to company websites via highlighted links in articles and ads. See videos, special offers, equipment specs and more with just one click.
- Look for extra pages of news, features and products coverage following the back cover, available on digital only.
- Navigate content and enlarge the text with a click of your mouse.
- Forward the email link to employees and colleagues and encourage them to sign up to receive their own subscription to Rental Management.
- Email articles to friends.
- Print articles and ads.
- Check out previous digital issues, dating back to November 2009.