Think about the ways you go about marketing your business. Do you want to be top of mind with your customers? Do you want a cost-effective tactic? Is building repeat business is your goal? Whatever you’re hoping to accomplish through marketing initiatives, few perform as well as giving the simple gift of a calendar.
While that may seem like a dated approach to marketing, year after year, calendars provide one of the best returns on investment.
Consider the following points:
- Calendars build brand recognition as your message is in front of your target audience 365 days a year. People view calendars up to 12 times a day, 84 times a week and 4,360 annually, according to Norwood Promotional Products.
- Contrary to some traditional forms of marketing, calendars cost far less to create and also will save time when it comes to marketing your business.
- You can choose from a variety of styles and price points to find the perfect fit for any audience — from construction professionals to do-it-yourselfers to party planners.
- A successful calendar marketing program builds goodwill between you and your customers and they look forward to receiving your calendar gift.
- Everyone needs a calendar at some point, so there is a common need for all of your customers. Give them away in your store or mail them to a select group.
The American Rental Association (ARA) works exclusively with Quality Resource Group, an Affinity Partner, to deliver several options at affordable prices to help ARA members market their businesses. Quality Resource Group has been in the promotional product industry for more than 30 years and offer online ordering, short lead times, flexible payment options and more.
In addition to calendars, Quality Resource Group can provide one of the widest arrays of promotional products for your marketing needs. They offer everything from pens, shirts and hats to the latest trends in marketing giveaways.
For more information on promotional products or to place an order for calendars, call 800-788-6376.