Time, money, risk, personnel and marketing are key elements that, if not attended to, can reduce the ability of a company to compete and succeed. To help rental businesses efficiently and effectively manage these areas, the American Rental Association (ARA) has implemented the new products, which will be featured along with other ARA services at the ARA Resource Center, Booth No. 6535, and the ARA store at The Rental Show in New Orleans scheduled for Feb. 5-8, 2012, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
The new products include:
- Business Management: Contracts and Legal Guidelines. This guide — now updated with 16 new contract sections — can help businesses develop a well-drafted contract that can assist in terms of limiting liability, maximizing income and minimizing disputes. The guide offers a comprehensive overview of contracts as well as a wealth of sample clauses and other essential facts.
- Paychex® Human Resources and Payroll Service. ARA has teamed with Paychex®, a trusted payroll provider for small and mid-size businesses, to offer members convenient, safe, secure and personalized payroll and human resources assistance. As a member, you can submit your payroll online, by phone or fax, or talk with a dedicated payroll specialist and be assured that you are receiving complete, professional assistance. In addition, Paychex® provides:
- Payroll tax administration.
- Workers’ compensation calculations.
- 401(k) and retirement services.
- Health insurance partnerships.
- Time and labor solutions.
- Human resources answers.
- Constant Contact®. ARA has teamed with Constant Contact®, a leading provider of email marketing services. Through this service, ARA members will be able to access more than 400 email templates that can be quickly customized. Messages also can be tracked via open rates, click-throughs, bounces and more. Other services available include social media, online survey and event marketing tools.
Shop at the ARA Store
Those attending The Rental Show 2012 in New Orleans will have an opportunity to shop for the wide variety of products and services available from the American Rental Association (ARA).
Located in Lobby E of the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, near the entrance to the show’s registration area, the ARA Store will be packed with all of ARA’s products and promotional items that attendees can check out and purchase. In addition, any product ordered — except the Ready-to-Rent tags — will be shipped to the attendee’s business for free.
Key ARA personnel will answer questions about any products or services — from the new Business Management: Contracts and Legal Guidelines and ARA Professional Driver Education Program to ARA souvenir t-shirts and coffee mugs — and the new ARA Products and Services Guide will be available with photos and descriptions of every product and service offered by the association. A selection of products also will be on display for review before purchase.
“The ARA Store is a brand-new concept for the show,” says Tom Hubbell, ARA’s vice president for marketing and communications. “Now, current and prospective members will be able to access products and souvenirs before, during and after the trade show floor hours. It’s a one-stop shop where questions can be answered and valuable resources can be ordered.”