Connecting to the Internet while traveling can sometimes be a difficult and expensive experience, but there are several ways you can easily surf the web while in Las Vegas for The Rental Show.
Internet at The Rental Show hotels
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. Fee-based in-room high-speed Internet and wireless Internet (Wi-Fi).*
- THEhotel at Mandalay Bay. Fee-based in-room high-speed Internet and wireless Internet (Wi-Fi).*
- Luxor Hotel and Casino. Fee-based in-room high-speed Internet.*
- Excalibur. Wired in-room high-speed internet*
- New York New York Hotel and Casino. Fee-based in-room high-speed Internet.
- MGM Grand Hotel Casino. Fee-based in-room high-speed Internet and wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)*
Fee-based wireless Internet also is available in public hotel areas and all six hotels are equipped with business centers. Note: The hotels set the wireless fees, which can be substantial.
*Internet fee covered by resort fees. Those who book through Travel Planners will not pay resort fees.
For instance, there will be an Internet Café sponsored by Wynne Systems adjacent to the registration area and it will include six computer stations and a printer. Inside the Mandalay Bay, a free wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) zone is available at the Food Court on Level 1 of the South Convention Center. To utilize wireless Internet, configure your wireless server to THEwifi.
While you are traveling, free Wi-Fi is available throughout McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas.
Add The Rental Show to your social media network
Tap into The Rental Show via your social network for 2011. This year, there are four new avenues to find information, connect with attendees and get news from exhibitors. Become a fan, follower or link up to connect with The Rental Show through the following websites:
- Facebook. “Like” The Rental Show on this popular networking site and exchange ideas with attendees and exhibitors. Look for daily updates closer to and during the show, with photos and more. Learn more and become a fan at www.facebook.com/TheRentalShow.
- Twitter. Follow The Rental Show on this quick-blog site to get “tweets” of the latest news, speakers, Las Vegas happenings and much more. Find the show at www.twitter.com/TheRentalShow.
- LinkedIn. Join The Rental Show group on this business networking site and network with rental peers and exhibitors to share in discussions on the show and rental issues. Create an account on the site, then find The Rental Show group at www.linkedin.com.
- YouTube. Watch trailers of speakers and your own rental colleagues on The Rental Show YouTube channel. Tune in for new videos about the show, and become a subscriber. Watch The Rental Show channel at www.youtube.com/user/TheRentalShow.
Get your Rental Pulse Daily from the show floor
Rental Management Group will be publishing three special editions of Rental Pulse Daily from the show floor at The Rental Show 2011 in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center scheduled for Feb. 27-March 2.
The special editions of the e-mail newsletter will be delivered to subscribers’ inboxes early in the morning on Monday, Feb. 28; Tuesday, March 1; and Wednesday, March 2.
Rental Pulse Daily from the show floor will include the latest news gathered from the show floor by the editors of Rental Management and Rental Pulse as well as provide coverage of the show’s events and the day’s schedule.
If you don’t have a PDA, a laptop or Internet access while in Las Vegas, stop by the RMGroup Booth No. 4629 to see the latest Rental Pulse Daily from the show floor. Those who qualify also can sign up for their own free subscriptions to Rental Management, the award-winning monthly magazine, and Rental Pulse.