Editor’s note: Each year, The Rental Show attracts a wide variety a new companies looking to become suppliers to the equipment rental industry and 2011 is no exception. As of Dec. 10, 52 first-time exhibitors had agreed to participate in The Rental Show 2011 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas scheduled for Feb. 28-March 2. More than 500 exhibitors representing more than 300 categories of equipment are expected to exhibit at the trade show organized by the American Rental Association (ARA). “Attendees at The Rental Show are always looking for the latest products for their rental inventories, which is why having new exhibitors each year is so important. the first-time exhibitors introduce additional product to the rental market,” says Allison Box, ARA’s senior administrative director for association services. Those first-time exhibitors are listed below, grouped into the area of the show floor they will be exhibiting in.
Booth number listings are current as of Dec. 10, 2010. For the latest list of The Rental Show exhibitors and booth numbers, please visit the “Exhibitor Search” section at www.TheRentalShow.com. While online, you can create your own custom list of booths to visit.
First-time exhibitor pavilion
- All Cover Portable Systems (Booth No. 5777), Beamsville, Ontario, Canada, offers portable fencing systems that can be used for crowd control, construction sites and security as well as decorative picket fence systems, safety guard rail systems, portable staging and propane cages.
- Armada Dynamics (Booth No. 5776), Murrieta, Calif., provides an equipment rental management (EQM) software solution that is an integrated accounting rental management application that handles bulk items, equipment rental and sales, service and maintenance department and full financial accounting.
- Bartco Traffic Equipment (Booth No. 6076), Ararat, Victoria, Australia, manufactures and exports portable electronic traffic equipment, including solar-powered color variable message signs. The company also offers barricades, cones and signs for traffic control.
- Compressed Air Systems (Booth No. 5681), Grand Prairie, Texas, manufactures heavy-duty cast iron portable and stationary air compressors from 1 hp to 300 hp.
- Dimension Tools d/b/a BulletMole (Booth No. 5976), Newport Coast, Calif., offers the BulletMole, a tool that helps install pipe under sidewalks and driveways. The company also has post-hole diggers, augers, drivers, pullers and tools for pipe and metal working.
- Gridiron (Booth No. 5786), Pooler, Ga., offers aftermarket parts of all makes and models of machinery.
- nspHire (Booth No. 5676), Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, has developed the “Corporate Edition” rental management software for the equipment rental market designed to improve efficiency with an enhanced user interface and search functions. Features include rental processing, purchase ordering, workshop and preventative maintenance, rental billing and a management reporting suite.
- IPIK Space Shuttle (Booth No. 5783), Kenner, La., offers a steel cart for moving construction materials around job sites. To fit material that is too long for an elevator, the shuttle tilts at the touch of a button.
- LiftSmart (Booth No. 5876), Oceanside, Calif., manufactures material lifts for construction trade and industrial applications as well as stage lighting truss lifts for the theatrical market.
- Mag-Lok Tools (Booth No. 5682), Carrollton, Texas, offers a system of fiberglass-handled tools with interchangeable tool heads.
- Midwest Equipment Sales (Booth No. 5877), Columbus, Ohio, offers steel and rubber tracks for compact equipment.
- Munters Corp. (Booth No. 5781), Murfreesboro, Tenn., offers heavy-duty mobile direct- and indirect-fired heaters as well as evaporative air coolers.
- Toku America (Booth No. 5677), Willoughby, Ohio, offers a complete line of mounted hydraulic hammers, compactors, wheels and demolition attachments.
- Weir Specialty Pumps (Booth No. 5686), Salt Lake City, manufactures the Wemco non-clog, Wemco self-primer and Weir prime assist pumps for the rental market. The products are available on a skid or trailer package.
- Andersen Industries (Booth No. 4886), Adelanto, Calif., manufactures super duty dump equipment including tag, tilt, car hauler and utility trailers.
- Commander Industrial Tools (Booth No. 3872), Ontario, Calif., supplies diamond tool including diamond blades, cup wheels and core bits for the construction and stone industry.
- Cushman (Booth No. 4285), Augusta, Ga., offers a range of material-handling vehicles with capacities up to 3,000 lbs.
- Equipment Synergy International (Booth No. 5476), Jamestown, N.C., offers light compaction, concrete cutting, placing and finishing, and surface preparation equipment.
- Fortress Industries (Booth No. 3873), Chino, Calif., is a provider of access and fall protection equipment in addition to scaffolding and accessories, shoring, loading ramps, and drywall scaffold and equipment.
- Loader Parts Source (Booth No. 4982), Mishawaka, Ind., offers skid-steer loader parts including undercarriage, radiators, starters, alternators, hydraulic pumps and motors.
- Machinery Trader (Booth No. 4283), Lincoln, Neb., offers auctiontime.com for construction equipment, farm equipment, and trucks and trailers.
- RentalHawk.com (Booth No. 4276), Newport Beach, Calif., is an online network of equipment rental companies.
- Toker Equipment (Booth No. 5952), Laredo, Texas, offers light concrete equipment including concrete and mortar mixers, walk-behind saws, grinders and scarifiers.
- American Machine & Tool Co. (Booth No. 3920), Royersford, Pa., offers engine-and electric-driven pumps for construction, fire and industrial markets with more than 900 pump models available. The company is a subsidiary of the Gorman-Rupp Co.
- Concord Industrial Products (Booth No. 3817), Diamond Bar, Calif., offers diamond saw blades, core bits and cup wheels.
- DR Power Equipment (Booth No. 5823), Vergennes, Vt., offers brush mowers, chippers, stump grinders, portable backhoes and driveway power graders.
- Durable Superior Casters (Booth No. 4821), Arlington, Texas, manufactures casters and wheels from 70 lbs. to 36,000 lbs. for a variety of applications.
- Square Scrub (Booth No. 4023), Jonesboro, Ark., offers a surface preparation machine with a square work head to get closer to walls and corners.
- VAI (Booth No. 4524), Ronkonkoma, N.Y., is a software developer and IBM premier business partner.
- Watcher Total Protection (Booth No. 5521), South Elgin, Ill., specializes in custom surveillance systems for the hardware and rental industries.
- A & B Home (Booth No. 2014), Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., offers tabletop items, furniture, vases, chandeliers and candles.
- All Seasons Tent Sales, (Booth No. 817), Grandview, Mo., supplies new and demo frame, pole, high-peak and clearspan tents as well as tent liners.
- Cole’s Wedding & Party Rental (Booth No. 2328), Covington, La., offers New Orleans-style free-standing lanterns in black or white as well as chair dollies and pallets.
- Cool-A-Zone (Booth No. 2423), Houston, offers smaller portable evaporative cooling units with digital controls, compact housing, metal blade and auto pump shut-down.
- D.C. Enterprizes (Booth No. 1138), Mason City, Iowa, offers a portable heavy-duty stainless-steel cooker that can boil, fry or steam large quantities of food.
- Event Furniture Source (Booth No. 2111), Paso Robles, Calif., offers folding chairs and tables, Chiavari chairs and acrylic products.
- Filmwerks International (Booth No. 1518), Wilmington, N.C., provides generators, portable air conditioning, lighting and staging for all types of events.
- Flash Furniture (Booth No. 609), Canton, Ga., offers a variety of banquet, stacking and folding tables and chairs.
- Flemington Department Store/Event Carpet (Booth No. 1920), Flemington, N.J., provides carpet and installation for events including weddings and birthdays to galas and awards shows.
- Japan Event Products (Booth No. 1207), Nishi-Ku Kobe, Japan, offers dividers, partitions and stanchions.
- Jokers Import (Booth No. 202), La Mirada, Calif., offers chairs, food service equipment, tables, tent accessories, chair and tent cleaning equipment, tents and canopies.
- Kingdom Photo Booth (Booth No. 708), Bel Air, Md., offers portable event rental photo booths.
- Linens by Razatrade (Booth No. 1321), Asbury Park, N.J., offers wholesale party linens, chair covers, sashes, napkins, tablecloths, overlays and runners.
- Mayline Group (Booth No. 1120), Sheboygan, Wis., manufactures specialty office furniture and offers a complete line of folding chairs, tables and carts.
- Meiko (Booth No. 514), La Vergne, Tenn., offers commercial warewashers and systems made to use less water, energy and chemical.
- Rental Resource Partners (Booth No. 1420), Eighty Four, Pa., provides tableware with a catalog of products including dinnerware, metalware and glassware.
- Sterling (Booth No. 1427), Kansas City, Mo., offers LED blossom trees as an indoor/outdoor lighting features. The trees comes in sizes 8 ft. to 10 ft. The company also has palm trees and other lighted products.
- T S Solutions (Booth No. 1542), Kingswood, Bristol, England, offers software for rental and inventory management for tents as well as event CAD, a 2D/3D layout and presentation software.
- U S Tent (Booth No. 2130), Irving, Texas, is a manufacturer’s representative and importer of tents, tables, chairs and supplies.
- VicksDen (Booth No. 1038), Boynton Beach, Fla., offers paper and plastic disposables; covers for mattresses, pillows and chairs; lines; party supplies; table and stage skirting; and wedding accessories and supplies.
- Virco (Booth No. 2615), Dayton, Ohio, manufactures commercial-use furniture including chairs, lecterns/podiums, stages, platforms, risers and tables.
- Zhuhai Liri Tent Technology (Booth No. 2005), Zhuhai, Guangdong, China, manufacturers and rents clearspan structures and offers gazebos, arches, tent accessories, wedding accessories and supplies.
Dimension Tools pipe installation system
Mag-Lok Tools fiberglass- handled shovel