The Rental Show returns to Orlando, Fla., next Feb. 9-12, for the first time since 2010. In the past three years, the city has experienced a development renaissance with many new restaurants and attractions added beyond the Disney complex, creating more possible benefits for The Rental Show’s top attendance draw.
The American Rental Association’s hotel block for The Rental Show also is open, giving rental business personnel and exhibitors alike the opportunity to book rooms now for February through Travel Planners.
There are 21 hotels available, with locations ranging from within walking distance of the Orange County Convention Center to properties on International Drive and near SeaWorld. Shuttle buses will be provided to most hotels — the exceptions are those closest to the convention center’s North-South Building where The Rental Show will be held.
Rooms are available at a variety of prices, ranging from $89 a night to $219 a night depending on the property.
The Hilton Orlando Convention Center, adjacent to the North-South Building, is the show’s headquarters hotel. The other hotels in The Rental Show room block are:
- Courtyard by Marriott International Drive
- Clarion Inn & Suites International Drive
- Days Inn Convention Center
- Doubletree Orlando
- Embassy Suites International Drive/Convention Center
- Fairfield Inn SeaWorld
- Hampton Inn Convention Center
- Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
- Holiday Inn The Castle
- Homewood Suites by Hilton International Drive
- Hyatt Place Convention Center
- Renaissance Orlando Resort
- Residence Inn by Marriott Convention Center
- Rosen Centre Hotel
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- Rosen Plaza Hotel
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Convention Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott SeaWorld
- Vista Cay Orlando Resort by Millennium
For more information on these properties, such as descriptions and a map of locations, go to TheRentalShow.com and click on “Hotels and Travel.”
Online booking is available through the website or you can book by calling Travel Planners at 800-221-3531 (U.S., Canada or Caribbean) or 212-532-1600, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time.
Sign up for The Rental Show registration alert
You can receive email notification when online registration is open for The Rental Show 2014 by signing up for a registration alert on the home page of TheRentalShow.com.
Completing this short online form will allow you to receive notification when registration opens — whether you are a rental business attendee or an exhibitor.
Signing up for the alert does not register you for the show.
The Rental Show is Feb. 9-12 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.