The Marcom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communication professionals. Judges are industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talents exceed a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry. There were more than 6,000 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and several other countries in the MarCom Awards 2012 competition.
Rental Management received Gold MarCom Awards for the following:
- Design (Print)/Magazine Cover for the May 2012 issue.
- Magazine/Association for the May 2012 issue.
- Writing/Editorial for “Protecting data and identities,” May 2012.
- Magazine/Special Edition for The Hot List 2012.
- The magazine also received Honorable Mention certificates for:
- Magazine/Association for the February 2012 issue.
- Magazine/Association for the November 2011 issue.
Click on “Archives” on the toolbar above on this website, then “Archives by issue” to find the winning publications and stories listed above.
The Gold Award is presented to those entries judged to exceed the high standards of the industry norm. Honorable Mention certificates are granted to those entries that meet the expectations of the judges.
“Rental Management takes pride in providing our readers with essential information that helps them be more successful in their equipment rental businesses. For our work to be recognized by our marketing and communications peers is an honor. I congratulate our hard-working writers, designers and editors for a job well done,” says Wayne Walley, Rental Management editor.